Lars is partner and CEO of INETDESIGN. Lars has worked with online media since 1996 and is creative director. He connect the solutions on the creative and e-business level. Lars has a masters in multimedia and information science from University of Aarhus.
Are you our new backend developer?
We are looking for a backend developer who can complete our team in Aarhus or Sarajevo. If you are a diligent, honorable and nice backend developer, we'd love to hear from you. Accession desired as soon as possible.
Our new colleague is passionate about frontend architecture, development and implementation, and has a few years of experience from a similar position. However, we consider commitment to be the most important factor, so if you think you match the position, we would also like to receive an application from you. It is important that you can take responsibility for your own tasks and the customers' businesses.
Your tasks will among other things include:
- Implementing solutions in Umbraco and DynamicWeb
- Complex development tasks
- Development and optimization of our solutions
- You will be in close contact with UXs, frontenders and marketing, and you must be able to work with our development department in Bosnia (English).
- If you want customer contact that’s a possibility as well
- If you have experience with frontend development, it is an advantage
We work in Umbraco and DynamicWeb with Visual Studio as a development platform. Experience with these is an advantage, but not a requirement.
At Inetdesign we are developing strong digital solutions and making them a good business for our customers. We take great care of personal and professional development and provide room for both.
You get a bunch of great colleagues, a relaxed atmosphere where there is room for you, salary based on qualifications and a workplace in Aarhus or Sarajevo of your own choosing.
Send your application to firstname.lastname@example.org - we are looking forward to meeting you!